Monday, April 14, 2008

I am a big time blogger

 This is a work in Progress, it might take me a while to get it all nice an purty like all the other blogs on here. My name is Jeff and the beautiful lady standing next to me in this picture is my wife and Eternal companion Natalie.  We make up the Reay team.  It is just us two, there are no little ones on the way yet.  Natalie and I were married on the 13th of July, 2007.  We were married in the Mesa, Arizona temple.  We just bought a new house in Tucson and are really excited to move in.  Natalie is a Real Estate agent and I work at Bank of America, we both hate our jobs and are thinking about moving out to St. Thomas and becoming Scuba diving instructors.  I am going to school at the University Of Arizona, I am a Sophomore majoring in Political Science and Minoring in Spanish.  Natalie Is studying nutrition on the side, She decided that she wants to encourage people to be in shape and live healthy lives.  We have no Idea what the future holds as for now we are just living life one day at a time and paycheck to paycheck  I will leave some space for My wife to put in her 2 cents along with all the pictures and decorations.  

1 comment:

Ashley said...

We should all move to St. Thomas. That would be AWESOME. You only live on this earth once, might as well live somewhere cool.