Friday, September 26, 2008

Anniversary Pics

Little did my wonderful wife know that I knew exactly where the first anniversary pictures were, Here are some of them from our First anniversary, ALL "G" RATED.

Typical Service at the Ritz they are pretty Jazzy with the Cider and Chocolate covered strawberries

Dinner at The Cheese Cake Factory, Some Delicious Tuxedo Cheese Cake. Photo taken by the table that was sitting about a foot away from us, talking very loudly about all their relationship problems and how they are mad at the world. ( Nothing like a quiet dinner alone on your anniversary notice the hint of sarcasm)






Back at home eating year old frozen wedding cake, YUM!!(again with the sarcasm)
Even though we weren't able to do all the things that we wanted to do on our anniversary, I still had a lovely time spending the whole day with my beautiful wife.  Time has flown by since we have been married and we, or at least I, have enjoyed every minute of it.  I love my wife very much she is very special to me.

1 comment:

Brittny said...

so fun!... i have to comment on the one year anniversary thing- who thought of the whole freezing the cake for a year thing and eating it? isn't that torture? haha we're doing it too:) steve almost talked me into eating it two months after we got married. haha...