Sunday, September 21, 2008

Our first Anniversary

Tonight I decided that it was time to catch up on some much prolonged blogging...I was excited to start with our first anniversary which was July 13th (I know, I'm pretty late) but much to my surprise and dismay I found that Jeff had accidentally deleted every one of our pictures with no back up copies.  So that leaves me with no pictures to ever illustrate our first anniversary :(  It was however a great weekend.  We drove up to Phoenix with good intentions of "re-living" our wedding day.  We had planned to start off by going to the temple but got a late start in the morning which ruined those plans.  We stayed at the same Ritz Carlton Hotel as we did on our wedding night which was just beautiful and naturally had excellent service.  For dinner we walked over to the Cheesecake factory which was another thing we did on our wedding night, and got the delicious tuxedo cheesecake.  We were disappointed to find a Ruth Chris right down the street as we were leaving.  Maybe next time we will upgrade!   We ended the trip the next day with some shopping at Scottsdale Fashion Square and Biltmore Fashion Park.  That night we enjoyed the top of our wedding cake at our home.  Its a nice idea but it kind of grossed me and didn't taste as good as it did a year ago, not like thats a surprise though!  

No comments: