Sunday, September 21, 2008

Kitten!



I have been dying to get a kitten for the past month or so and I got quite the surprise this week.  I was just at work in the Real Estate office when someone sneaks up behind me and puts a teeny tiny kitten on my desk!  It was Jeff and his mom surprising me with our first pet!  My mother-in-law just happened to walk by a lady selling kitten's outside of Bookman's.  She knew I wanted a cat so she called Jeff and he picked the most cute kitten and brought her to me.  We decided to name her Chloe after much debate (Jeff still wants to name her Mitten).  She is a tiny 8 week old kitten and she is just adorable.  She loves to be around people and follows us all over the house.  She slept right in between us on her first night and didn't move once.  She was very sleepy the first day and a half but know she is quite the rambunctious little thing!  Her favorite spot is right on our shoulders and since she is so small we could just walk around the house with her sitting right there.  Sarah & Michael brought their kids over to see Chloe and they loved her, especially Samantha, she was so cute with her!  We are excited to have our first pet together and love her so much!

No comments: